Making the ultimate Mini Itx Lga 1151 Motherboard needs speed, stability, and precision. It needs to be light but strong, reliable, and swift to last long & to always be ready for use. If you are also looking for ultimate Mini Itx Lga 1151 Motherboard, look no further. Here we will provide you with a complete list of tested & top-notch Mini Itx Lga 1151 Motherboard.
Our top Mini Itx Lga 1151 Motherboard recommendation is based on a wide range of factors. After testing 55316 Mini Itx Lga 1151 Motherboard products, we prepared a list of Top 10 Best Mini Itx Lga 1151 Motherboard of different brands.
Comparison Chart for Mini Itx Lga 1151 Motherboard
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Mini Itx Lga 1151 Motherboard after analyzing 55316 reviews.
|1||ASUS Prime B560M-A LGA 1200 (Intel 11th/10th Gen) micro ATX motherboard (PCIe 4.0||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|2||Asus H110I-PLUS Motherboard Mini ITX DDR4 LGA 1151 H110I-PLUS||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|3||CUK ASUS ROG Strix B560-I Gaming WiFi Intel B560 LGA 1200 WiFi 6 Aura Sync RGB 130W Mini-ITX Motherboard||9.2||Shop On Amazon|
|4||MSI H510I PRO WiFi ProSeries Motherboard (Mini-ITX||9||Shop On Amazon|
|5||AsRock Rack C246 WSI Mini-ITX Server Motherboard LGA 1151 Intel C246||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|6||MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DVI CFX ATX Z390 Gaming Motherboard||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|7||ROG Strix Z590-I Gaming WiFi 6E LGA 1200 (Intel® 11th/10th Gen) mini-ITX gaming motherboard (PCIe 4.0||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|8||GIGABYTE X570 I AORUS Pro Wi-Fi (AMD Ryzen 3000/X570/Mini-Itx/PCIe4.0/DDR4/USB 3.1/Realtek ALC1220-Vb/DisplayPort 1.4/2xHDMI 2.0B/RGB Fusion 2.0/Gaming Motherboard)||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|9||Supermicro MBD-X11SCL-IF-O X11SCL-IF - Motherboard - Mini ITX - LGA1151 Socket - C242 - USB 3.1 Gen 1-2 x Gigabit LAN - onboard Graphics||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
|10||ASUS TUF Z390-Plus Gaming (Wi-Fi) LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 Z390 ATX Motherboard 802.11ac Wi-Fi USB 3.1 Gen2||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- ASUS Prime B560M-A LGA 1200...
- Asus H110I-PLUS Motherboard Mini ITX DDR4 LGA 1151 H110I-PLUS
- CUK ASUS ROG Strix B560-I Gaming WiFi Intel B560 LGA 1200 WiFi 6 Aura Sync RGB 130W Mini-ITX Motherboard...
- MSI H510I PRO WiFi ProSeries Motherboard...
- AsRock Rack C246 WSI Mini-ITX Server Motherboard LGA 1151 Intel C246
- MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus LGA1151 M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DVI CFX ATX Z390 Gaming Motherboard...
- ROG Strix Z590-I Gaming WiFi 6E LGA 1200...
- GIGABYTE X570 I AORUS Pro Wi-Fi...
- Supermicro MBD-X11SCL-IF-O X11SCL-IF Motherboard Mini ITX LGA1151 Socket C242 USB 3.1 Gen 1-2 x Gigabit...
- ASUS TUF Z390-Plus Gaming DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 Z390 ATX Motherboard 802.11ac Wi-Fi USB 3.1 Gen2...
1. ASUS Prime B560M-A LGA 1200 (Intel 11th/10th Gen) micro ATX motherboard (PCIe 4.0
- Intel LGA 1200 Socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- Comprehensive Cooling: Enhanced VRM heatsink, flexible M.
- Enhanced power solution: 8 power stages, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery.
- Boosted Memory Performance: ASUS OptiMem proprietary trace layout allows memory kits to operate at higher frequencies with lower voltages to maximize system performance.
- Ultra Fast Connectivities: PCIe 4.
2. Asus H110I-PLUS Motherboard Mini ITX DDR4 LGA 1151 H110I-PLUS
- DDR4 memory compatibility
- 5X Protection II – Advanced hardware safeguards for all-round protection
- Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS with EZ Flash 3
- Fan Xpert 2+ advanced fan controls for ultimate cooling and silent performance
- Integrated HDMI, DVI & VGA ports for dual monitor environments
3. CUK ASUS ROG Strix B560-I Gaming WiFi Intel B560 LGA 1200 WiFi 6 Aura Sync RGB 130W Mini-ITX Motherboard
- Intel LGA 1200 Socket: Ready for 11th Gen Intel Core, 10th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold, and Celeron Processors | Smooth Networking: On-Board Intel WiFi 6 (802.
- Solid Power Solution: Teamed Power Stages with ProCool Power Connector, High-Quality Alloy Chokes and Durable Capacitors to Support Multi-Core Processors | DIY Friendly Design: M.
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2.
- Industry-Leading Gaming Audio: SupremeFX S1220A Codec with Savitech SV3H712 Amplifier, Along With Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation, DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III.
- The ASUS ROG STRIX B560-I GAMING WIFI motherboard outperforms more costly ASRock Z590M-ITX/ax motherboard in terms of processor power delivery and performance.
- Tested to power the i9-11900K, i9-11900, and i9-10900K at up to 130W with adequate VRM cooling.
4. MSI H510I PRO WiFi ProSeries Motherboard (Mini-ITX
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel Core/Pentium/Celeron processors for LGA 1200 Socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 3200(Max) MHz
- Core Boost: With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs
- Steel Armor: Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI for better performance, stability and strength.
5. AsRock Rack C246 WSI Mini-ITX Server Motherboard LGA 1151 Intel C246
- Supports Intel Xeon E-2100 Processors
- Supports Dual channel DDR4 2666/2400 ECC and non-ECC U DIMM max 32 GB
- 4 SATA3 (1 SATA DOM included), 1 OCuLink connector with 4 SATA ports*
- Supports 1x PCIe 3. 0 x16, 1 x M. 2
- Supports Intel I210& Intel i219LM
6. MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DVI CFX ATX Z390 Gaming Motherboard
- Supports 9th i9-9900K, i7-9700K, i5-9600K and 8th Generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron processors for LGA 1151 socket.
- Supports dual channel DDR4 Memory, up to 4400(OC) MHz
- 2x TURBO M.2, Intel Optane Memory Ready. Turbo USB 3.1 GEN2, Extended Heatsink
- Intel CNVi Ready: Supports Intel CNVi Wi-Fi module, IEEE802.11 AC wave2
- Built for esports, streaming, and gaming.Operating system:Support for Windows 10 64-bit
7. ROG Strix Z590-I Gaming WiFi 6E LGA 1200 (Intel® 11th/10th Gen) mini-ITX gaming motherboard (PCIe 4.0
- Intel LGA 1200 socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- AI Motherboard: AI Overclocking, AI Cooling, AI Networking and two-way AI noise cancellation
- Robust Power Solution:10 layer PCB, 8+2 Dr.
- Optimized Thermal Design: Active VRM fan, Triple-Decker heatsinks, IntegratedI/O & MOS heatsinks, M.
- High-performance Gaming Networking: On-board Intel WiFi 6E AX210 (802.
8. GIGABYTE X570 I AORUS Pro Wi-Fi (AMD Ryzen 3000/X570/Mini-Itx/PCIe4.0/DDR4/USB 3.1/Realtek ALC1220-Vb/DisplayPort 1.4/2xHDMI 2.0B/RGB Fusion 2.0/Gaming Motherboard)
- Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics processors.
- Dual channel ECC/ non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Direct 8 phase infineon digital VRM solution with 70A power stage
- Extended VRM heatsink and 5W/MK thermal pad
- Dual ultra-fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2
9. Supermicro MBD-X11SCL-IF-O X11SCL-IF – Motherboard – Mini ITX – LGA1151 Socket – C242 – USB 3.1 Gen 1-2 x Gigabit LAN – onboard Graphics
- Intel C242 Chipset
- Up to 64GB DDR4 2666MHz ECC UDIMM; 2 DIMM slots
- Dual Gbe LAN with Intel i210-at
- 4 SATA3 (6Gbps); RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- M. 2 NGFF connector
10. ASUS TUF Z390-Plus Gaming (Wi-Fi) LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 Z390 ATX Motherboard 802.11ac Wi-Fi USB 3.1 Gen2
- Designed for 9th and 8th generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with dual M.
- Military-Grade TUF Components like TUF LANGuard, TUF Chokes, TUF Capacitors, and TUF MOSFETs maximize system durability.
- Gamer’s Guardian with Safe Slot and FanXpert 4 provides hardware-level safeguards for maximum performance with dynamic system cooling.
- 8-channel HD Gaming Audio with TUF Gaming Headphone featuring Realtek S1200A high definition audio codec driven by Japanese capacitors for warm, immersive sound.
- ASUS Optimum II improves memory stability and performance by improving trace isolation between PCB layers to maintain signal integrity even at higher frequencies.
Shopping Online: 10 Reasons Why It’s Better Than Going To The Mall.
If you're anything like me, you have a love-hate relationship with the mall. While I love to shop and find new things, I also hate the crowds and people who are in my way while trying to get from one store to another. Shopping online offers a lot of perks over shopping at brick-and-mortar stores, including convenience. If you want to know why shopping online is better than going to the mall, keep reading!
1. You Can Shop Anytime, Anywhere: Shopping online is great because you can do it from the comfort of your own home. If you have a job that requires you to work on weekends or evenings, you can still shop for the things you need or want. You can also shop from your phone while you're out and about, which is perfect if you need to pick up a few things for dinner or have a quick question about an item.
2. You Can Find a Wide Variety of Products: When you shop online, you can find products from just about any store or website. For example, if you're looking for a new pair of shoes, you can search online and find the best deals on shoes from sites like Zappos.com, Amazon.com, and even stores like Target or Walmart.
3. You Can Get the Best Deals: Online shopping is a great way to get the best deals on products that you want. You can find many great products at discounted prices when you shop online. If you want to save money, then you should shop online.
Online shopping is a great way to get the best deals on products that you want. You can find many great products at discounted prices when you shop online. If you want to save money, then you should shop online.
4. You Can Save Time: Online shopping is a great way to save time. You can shop from the comfort of your own home, and you don't have to waste time driving around looking for a store that has the products that you want.
Online shopping is a great way to save time. You can shop from the comfort of your own home, and you don't have to waste time driving around looking for a store that has the products that you want.
5. You Can Save Money: Online shopping is a great way to save money. You can shop from home, and you don't have to pay for gas or parking. If you have a Prime membership, shipping is free. You can also get a discount if you buy in bulk.
6. You Can Get Unique Items: If you are looking for something unique, online shopping is the way to go. You can find items that you won't find in stores. For example, if you are looking for a certain type of wine or a specific brand of clothing, you can search online and get exactly what you want.
7.You Can Get Advice: If you are not sure about a product, or if you want to know more about it, you can get advice from online reviews. You can also ask questions on forums and get answers from people who have experience with the product .
8. You Can Get a Bargain: If you are looking for a bargain, online shopping is the way to go. Many online stores offer discounts and sales that you won't find in stores. If you are looking for a certain item, it is worth doing a search online to see if you can find it at a cheaper price.
9. You Can Shop Anytime: Online shopping means that you can shop anytime, day or night. There are no shops open 24 hours a day, but there are plenty of online stores that will ship your order at any time. If you're like me and can't sleep without checking out the latest deals, then you'll love shopping online.
10. It's A Great Way To Save Money: There are so many different ways to save money when shopping online. You can find coupons, discount codes, and special offers that will help you get the best deal possible. Some stores even offer free shipping if you spend a certain amount of money. The money you save by shopping online can be used to buy more items or to purchase items that you couldn't afford otherwise.
11. It's Convenient: Online shopping is extremely convenient. You don't have to leave your house, and you don't have to worry about finding a parking spot. You can order your items and have them delivered right to your door. It's also very easy to compare prices online, so you can make sure you're getting the best deal possible.
Whether you’re looking for a new outfit or just want to take some time out from the chaos of your day, shopping can be fun. However, if you’re going to spend your Saturday traipsing through crowded malls and battling with other shoppers for sales, then it might be time to rethink how you spend your free time. Read on as we discuss why shopping online is better than going to the mall.