You can trust our selection for Mini Itx Server Motherboard Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 43903 reviews for Mini Itx Server Motherboard and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Mini Itx Server Motherboard where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Mini Itx Server Motherboard.
Comparison Chart for Mini Itx Server Motherboard
43903 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Mini Itx Server Motherboard. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||MSI H510I PRO WiFi ProSeries Motherboard (Mini-ITX||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|2||Mitac PD11BI CC Mini-ITX Motherboard w/Intel Celeron J1900||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|3||Supermicro A2SDi-2C-HLN4F Mini-ITX Motherboard||9.4||Shop On Amazon|
|4||Supermicro MBD-X11SCL-IF-O X11SCL-IF - Motherboard - Mini ITX - LGA1151 Socket - C242 - USB 3.1 Gen 1-2 x Gigabit LAN - onboard Graphics||9.2||Shop On Amazon|
|5||ASRock Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450 Gaming-ITX/AC)||9.2||Shop On Amazon|
|6||Supermicro M11SDV-8C-LN4F AMD EPYC 3251 8-Core Embedded Mini ITX Motherboard with Quad GbE LAN||9||Shop On Amazon|
|7||Asus Prime A320I-K AMD Ryzen AM4 DDR4 M.2 DP HDMI Mini ITX (Mitx) A320 Motherboard with Gigabit LAN||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|8||Supermicro Mini-ITX Mini ITX DDR4 Motherboards X11SSV-Q-O||8.6||Shop On Amazon|
|9||AsRock Rack C246 WSI Mini-ITX Server Motherboard LGA 1151 Intel C246||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|10||iStarUSA D Value D-118V2-ITX 1U Rackmount Mini-ITX Server Chassis (Black)||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- MSI H510I PRO WiFi ProSeries Motherboard...
- Mitac PD11BI CC Mini-ITX Motherboard w/Intel Celeron J1900, Dual LAN
- Supermicro A2SDi-2C-HLN4F Mini-ITX Motherboard
- Supermicro MBD-X11SCL-IF-O X11SCL-IF Motherboard Mini ITX LGA1151 Socket C242 USB 3.1 Gen 1-2 x Gigabit...
- ASRock Mini-ITX Motherboard B450 Gaming-ITX/AC
- Supermicro M11SDV-8C-LN4F AMD EPYC 3251 8-Core Embedded Mini ITX Motherboard with Quad GbE LAN, Ipmi...
- Asus Prime A320I-K AMD Ryzen AM4 DDR4 M.2 DP HDMI Mini ITX A320 Motherboard with Gigabit LAN, USB 3.1...
- Supermicro Mini-ITX Mini ITX DDR4 Motherboards X11SSV-Q-O
- AsRock Rack C246 WSI Mini-ITX Server Motherboard LGA 1151 Intel C246
- iStarUSA D Value D-118V2-ITX 1U Rackmount Mini-ITX Server Chassis Black
1. MSI H510I PRO WiFi ProSeries Motherboard (Mini-ITX
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel Core/Pentium/Celeron processors for LGA 1200 Socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 3200(Max) MHz
- Core Boost: With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs
- Steel Armor: Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI for better performance, stability and strength.
2. Mitac PD11BI CC Mini-ITX Motherboard w/Intel Celeron J1900
- Intel Celeron J1900 Quad Core Processor, 2 – 2.41 GHz
- Supports 2 x DDR3L SODIMM, Max 8GB Capacity, 1333MHz Minimum, Low Voltage 1.35V Required
- Supports Dual Display via VGA and DVI-I
- Dual RS232 COM Ports, Dual GbE LAN; PCI-E x1 Expansion, Mini PCI-E (half/full length)
- Mini ITX Form Factor: 170mm x 170mm (6.7″ x 6.7″)
3. Supermicro A2SDi-2C-HLN4F Mini-ITX Motherboard
- Supermicro A2SDi-2C-HLN4F Mini-ITX Motherboard
4. Supermicro MBD-X11SCL-IF-O X11SCL-IF – Motherboard – Mini ITX – LGA1151 Socket – C242 – USB 3.1 Gen 1-2 x Gigabit LAN – onboard Graphics
- Intel C242 Chipset
- Up to 64GB DDR4 2666MHz ECC UDIMM; 2 DIMM slots
- Dual Gbe LAN with Intel i210-at
- 4 SATA3 (6Gbps); RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- M. 2 NGFF connector
5. ASRock Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450 Gaming-ITX/AC)
- Socket AM4, Digi Power design, 8 Power Phase design, Supports 105W Water Cooling (Pinnacle Ridge); Supports 95W Water Cooling (Summit Ridge); Supports 65W Water Cooling (Raven Ridge).
- Chipset: AMD Promontory B450. OS – Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
- Memory: 2x DDR4-3466+(OC)/3200(OC)/2933/2667/2400/2133 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, ECC, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity of 32GB (AMD Ryzen series CPUs(Pinnacle Ridge)).
- Slots: 2x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots (one runs at x8)
- SATA: 4x SATA3 Ports, Support RAID 0, 1, 10, NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
6. Supermicro M11SDV-8C-LN4F AMD EPYC 3251 8-Core Embedded Mini ITX Motherboard with Quad GbE LAN
- Mad EPYC 3251 2. 5 – 3. 1 GHz 8-Core Processor
- Supports up to 512GB ECC RDIMM Memory
- 4 x Intel Gbe LAN and a dedicated IPMI
- Phi-e 3. 0 x16 Slot, M. 2 PCI-E 3. 0 x4 Slot
- Mini ITX Form Factor: 170 x 170mm, 6. 7″ X 6. 7″ (In inches)
7. Asus Prime A320I-K AMD Ryzen AM4 DDR4 M.2 DP HDMI Mini ITX (Mitx) A320 Motherboard with Gigabit LAN
- Powered by AMD Ryzen AM4 and 7th Generation Athlon processors to maximize connectivity and speed with NVMe M.
- 5x Protection III Hardware-level safeguards provide component longevity and reliability
- Patent-pending Safe Slot Core fortified PCIe slot prevents damage from heavyweight GPU
- Fanxpert 2+ delivers advanced fan controls for optimized cooling
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio driven by Japanese capacitors features an onboard LED-illuminated design.
8. Supermicro Mini-ITX Mini ITX DDR4 Motherboards X11SSV-Q-O
- LGA1151, Supports Intel 6th Core i7/ i5/ i3/ Pentium/ Celeron Processors, Support up to 95W TDP
- Chipset: Intel Q170 Express
- Memory: 2x 260pin DDR4-2133/ 1866/ 1600MHz SODIMM slots, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity of 32GB
- Slots: 1x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slot; 1x Mini PCI-Express Slot, Support mSATA
- SATA: 5x SATA3 Ports, Support RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- M.2: 1x M.2 Port, Support PCI-Express 3.0 x4 2242/ 2280
- Audio: Realtek ALC888S High Definition Audio CODEC
- Ports: 6x USB 3.
9. AsRock Rack C246 WSI Mini-ITX Server Motherboard LGA 1151 Intel C246
- Supports Intel Xeon E-2100 Processors
- Supports Dual channel DDR4 2666/2400 ECC and non-ECC U DIMM max 32 GB
- 4 SATA3 (1 SATA DOM included), 1 OCuLink connector with 4 SATA ports*
- Supports 1x PCIe 3. 0 x16, 1 x M. 2
- Supports Intel I210& Intel i219LM
10. iStarUSA D Value D-118V2-ITX 1U Rackmount Mini-ITX Server Chassis (Black)
- Industrial chassis with 11″ depth
- Compact low-height
- 2x front access USB 2 0 Ports
- Supports Mini-ITX motherboards
- Supports 1U flex power supplies
The Ultimate Buying Guide For Mini Itx Server Motherboard.
Buying a Mini Itx Server Motherboard is an experience that has changed over the years. What used to be a simple process has become rather complicated. With so many factors to consider, it can be hard to choose what's right for you and your needs. That is why we've put together this buying guide, which will hopefully make the process of buying the new Mini Itx Server Motherboard easier for you!
How many features do I need?
The first thing to consider when buying a Mini Itx Server Motherboard is how many features do you really need? There are so many features available in today's tools that it can be hard to know what you really need. Do you need all the bells and whistles or is a simple tool good enough? You should start by deciding what features are essential for your business.
The next step is to decide which of the features that you need are really important to you. Will those extra features make your life easier or will they add unnecessary complexity? This can be a difficult decision because you have to be honest with yourself.
If the feature that you are considering is something that you think would be nice to have, but will not really help your life in any significant way, then it is probably a good idea to pass on it. However, if you think that having this feature will make your life easier or more efficient, then by all means go for it. It may cost a little bit more, but sometimes it is worth it.
If there are two different models that have almost identical features, but one is more expensive than the other, then you will want to take a close look at them both and figure out which one has better quality. This may not always be obvious, so you will need to make your best guess as to which one will last longer or work better.
Size and Weight:
When it comes to size, the general rule is that the bigger the better. This is especially true if you plan on using your new for backpacking or other activities where space and weight are a concern. The most common sizes for these kinds of Mini Itx Server Motherboard are between 0.5 ounces and 2 pounds.
Of course, this isn't always the case, so make sure to take your own needs into account when choosing what size you want to buy. Some of them can be as small as the size of a smartphone, while others can weigh up to 8 pounds. It all depends on what you need it for.
We hope this article has helped you figure out what is the best Mini Itx Server Motherboard to suit your needs. If there is anything else we can do for you, please like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so that we can stay connected.