Choosing a good-quality Smartthings Temperature Sensor can be a difficult process because there are so many options out there. If you are also going through this daunting process, worry not because you are now at the right place. Our team has tested and analyzed 50971 Smartthings Temperature Sensor products of different brands. We prepared a list of the 10 Best Smartthings Temperature Sensor based on our analysis for your ease. The first one is our highly recommended product for you.
Comparison Chart for Smartthings Temperature Sensor
50971 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Smartthings Temperature Sensor in this article.
|1||Centralite Temperature and Humidity Sensor (Works with SmartThings||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|2||Honeywell Home RTH9585WF1004 Wi-Fi Smart Color Thermostat||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|3||THIRDREALITY Zigbee Motion Sensor||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|4||Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor with Temperature and Humidity Sensor||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|5||Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor||9.2||Shop On Amazon|
|6||Samsung SmartThings GP-U999SJVLAAA Door & Window Multipurpose Sensor||9||Shop On Amazon|
|7||Aeotec TriSensor, Z-Wave Plus S2 Enabled Zwave Motion Sensor||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|8||Zynect Thermote - Wireless Temperature Sensor - WiFi Thermometer - Temperature Monitor - Room Thermometer - Wireless Sensor - IP67 Water/Dust Proof - No Subscription Fees - Freezers||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|9||Aeotec SmartThings SmartThings Water Leak Sensor||8.6||Shop On Amazon|
|10||Google Nest Temperature Sensor - Nest Thermostat Sensor - Nest Sensor That Works with Nest Learning Thermostat and Nest Thermostat E - Smart Home||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
- Best Landscape Lighting Wire Connectors
- Beer Cooler For Cans
- Best Cream Color Paint For Kitchen Cabinets
Table Of Content:
- Centralite Temperature and Humidity Sensor...
- Honeywell Home RTH9585WF1004 Wi-Fi Smart Color Thermostat, 7 Day Programmable, Touch Screen, Energy Star...
- THIRDREALITY Zigbee Motion Sensor, Pet Friendly, Zigbee Hub Required, Works with SmartThings, Aeotec, Hubitat...
- Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor with Temperature and Humidity Sensor, Z-Wave 3 in 1 Sensor, Battery Powered...
- Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor, REQUIRES AQARA HUB, Zigbee, for Remote Monitoring and Home Automation...
- Samsung SmartThings GP-U999SJVLAAA Door & Window Multipurpose Sensor, White, 1 Count Pack of 1
- Aeotec TriSensor, Z-Wave Plus S2 Enabled Zwave Motion Sensor, Temperature, Light Sensor, Work with Zwave...
- Zynect Thermote | Wireless Temperature Sensor | WiFi Thermometer | Temperature Monitor | Room Thermometer...
- Aeotec SmartThings SmartThings Water Leak Sensor, ZigBee, Battery Powered, Smart Home Hub Compatible
- Google Nest Temperature Sensor Nest Thermostat Sensor Nest Sensor That Works with Nest Learning Thermostat...
1. Centralite Temperature and Humidity Sensor (Works with SmartThings
- Works with Alexa (Echo Plus, Echo Show), SmartThings (v2, v3, and Aeotec hubs only), Wink, Vera, Hubitat, and ZigBee platforms.
- Up to 2-year battery life with single CR-2 battery.
- Easy mounting using adhesive or screws (both included)
- Trigger scenes, notifications, and automation features when used with a zigbee-compatible hub
2. Honeywell Home RTH9585WF1004 Wi-Fi Smart Color Thermostat
- COMFORT COMES IN YOUR COLOR.
- YOUR SCHEDULE.
- EASY OPERATION AND INTUITIVE. Bright, easy-to-read touchscreen makes for simple operation.
- COMPATIBLE WITH: Forced air (gas, oil or electric), hot water and steam, and heat pumps with electric backup.
- ENERGY STAR certified.
- Before purchasing, check to see if this thermostat is compatible with your home and to determine if your home needs a C-wire power adapter.
3. THIRDREALITY Zigbee Motion Sensor
- ZIGBEE STANDARD COMPATIBLE MOTION SENSOR: Works with most of Zigbee hubs or Echo devices with build-in Zigbee hub.
- CREATE ROUTINES: Using the Alexa app, create your own routines that are triggered when motion is detected.
- SMART LIGHT CONTROL: If you have a smart light or smart plug connected to the Alexa service, you can create a routine in the Alexa app that will enable it to automatically turn on when motion is detected (and off when no motion is detected for a period of time that you specify).
- HASSLE-FREE SETUP: Installs in a few seconds.
- GREAT RANGE AND LONG BATTERY LIFE : Capable of detecting motion up to 30 feet (9 meters) away.
4. Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor with Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- Open/Close Detection: Safeguard your home with reliable open/close detection for doors, windows, cabinets, and drawers.
- With Temperature Humidity Sensor, Zwave 700 series, the range is longer than Z-Wave 500 series
- Perfect Power: powered by the 1pcs CR2450 Battery(included), Battery life: 3 years
- Customized Events: Personalize how your Z-Wave devices talk to each other: when the front door is opened in the evening, automatically turn on the welcome lights.
- Works with certified Z-Wave gateways, Fibaro, SmartThings, Vera.
5. Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- NOTES】An Aqara Hub is required and sold separately.
- REMOTE MONITORING】When the room temperature reaches above or below a certain threshold, the Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor can send a push alert to your phone or trigger the Aqara Hub night light.
- HOME AUTOMATION】The Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor can control other connected devices such as Aqara Smart Plug to ensure that your fan or humidifier maintains a constant level of comfort for you and your family.
- ACCURATE MEASUREMENT】Utilizes high-quality sensor from the industry-leading manufacturer, Sensirion.
- BUILT-IN AIR PRESSURE SENSOR】Monitors the ambient air pressure in the room.
6. Samsung SmartThings GP-U999SJVLAAA Door & Window Multipurpose Sensor
- Versatile Monitoring: All-in-one open/close, vibration, orientation, angle (tilt), and temperature sensor for multipurpose functionality.
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive instant phone alerts if a door, window, cabinet or drawer opens unexpectedly.
- Stay Safe: Get a notification if you forgot to close your doors or windows to ensure your home stays safe.
- Requirements: Must have SmartThings App and SmartThings Hub or compatible device with SmartThings Hub functionality (connected devices sold separately).
- Compatibility: Works with Google, Amazon Alexa, SmartThings, and Zigbee communication protocols
7. Aeotec TriSensor, Z-Wave Plus S2 Enabled Zwave Motion Sensor
- 3-in 1 Motion, Temperature, Light sensor.
- Wireless and Cordless.
- Adjustable calibration. Craft your own smart home with 3 levels of detecting calibration.
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways including: Samsung SmartThings, Vera, Zipabox, Open Z-Wave, Homeseer HS3, Domoticz, Isy994i ZW universal controller and more.
- Z-Wave Plus and Z-Wave S2 certified for quicker response time, better wireless range up to 490 feet in open space, and additional wireless security encryption.
8. Zynect Thermote - Wireless Temperature Sensor - WiFi Thermometer - Temperature Monitor - Room Thermometer - Wireless Sensor - IP67 Water/Dust Proof - No Subscription Fees - Freezers
- PREVENT LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY with Zynect’s temperature sensor wifi thermometer.
- GET TEXT ALERTS with Zynect Thermote simple wifi temperature monitoring system.
- ZYNECT DURABLE WIRELESS SENSORS | Rated IP67 our remote thermometers are water-proof and dust-proof.
- STAY INFORMED | Never lose your records.
- SIMPLE, DURABLE, ACCURATE | Zynect’s motto.
9. Aeotec SmartThings SmartThings Water Leak Sensor
- LEAK AND FLOOD PROTECTION:Place the Aeotec SmartThings Water Leak Sensor under sinks, refrigerators, washing machines, and more to detect excess water or moisture and receive immediate alerts on your phone by connecting to the Aeotec Smart Home Hub and using the SmartThings app.
- TEMPERATURE MONITORING: The sensor also monitors temperature, requiring a 32- to 104-degree operating temperature; You can choose from light-up or siren alerts when abnormal moisture or temperatures are detected in sensitive areas.
- SHUT DOWN SYSTEMS: You can program your other connected smart devices to shut off water flow or shut down electronics automatically to prevent electrocution and damage to your home from water leaks and irregular temperatures.
- OPERATING REQUIREMENTS: Requires smart home hub.
- OPERATING ENVIRONMENT: Comes with Aeotec 1-year limited warranty; ZigBee Wireless range is 50-130 feet, depending on your home’s construction; Intended for indoor use only.
10. Google Nest Temperature Sensor – Nest Thermostat Sensor – Nest Sensor That Works with Nest Learning Thermostat and Nest Thermostat E – Smart Home
- Works with compatible Nest thermostats ; the sensor tells the thermostat what the temperature is in the room where it’s placed and the thermostat uses that reading to control when the system turns on or off to keep that room the temperature you like.
- Put different temperature sensors in different rooms, like the baby’s room or living room
- Control your Nest sensor in the Nest app; set a schedule and choose which room to prioritize when .
- Compatible with the Nest Learning Thermostat and the Nest Thermostat E 
- The Nest Temperature Sensor is easy to set up; just hang it on the wall or place it on a shelf
- The Nest sensor runs on batteries so it works in most homes; batteries can last up to 2 years
- Add up to 6 sensors for each compatible Nest thermostat in your home
- The Nest Temperature Sensor is a great addition to your smart home; its simple design blends into any home.
- Please refer to the product description section below for all applicable legal disclaimers denoted by the bracketed numbers in the preceding bullet points (e.
A Simple Guide To Choosing The Best Smartthings Temperature Sensor When Shopping Online.
You may find it difficult to choose which Smartthings Temperature Sensor is best for you when shopping online. You have narrowed your search down by brand, style, and price but still couldn't seem to make up your mind. Here are some tips that will help you make the right decision when shopping online.
1 - Check the reviews: Product reviews are a great way to determine if you should purchase a particular product or not. If there are many positive reviews, then this is probably a good choice. However, if there are many negative reviews, then you should probably look for another product.
2 - Look at the price: The price of a product is one of the most important factors to consider when shopping online. You need to make sure that you are getting a good deal.
3 - Check the shipping costs: Shipping costs can add up quickly, so you need to make sure that you are not paying too much for shipping. You should also consider how long it will take for your product to arrive.
4 - Consider buying from a store: If you can find the product that you want in a physical store, then you should consider buying it there. Stores usually offer much better prices than online stores.
5 - Check for online coupons: Many online stores offer coupons and discount codes that you can use to save money. You should always check for these before you make a purchase.
6 - Check the return policy: Most online stores have a good return policy, so you can always return the product if you don't like it. Make sure that you check the return policy before you buy anything. If there is a restocking fee, then you should consider buying something else.
7 - Consider buying used: If you can find a good deal on a used product, then you should consider buying it. However, make sure that the item is in good condition before you buy it.
8 - Use a credit card: Using a credit card can help you to build your credit history, and it will also give you some protection if the product is not as advertised.
9 - Pay with PayPal: If you have an account with PayPal, then you can use it to pay for your purchases. This is a good idea because it will give you some protection if the product is not as advertised.
It's easy to get lost in the sea of options when shopping online, but don't worry. Using the tips we've provided here, you should now have the knowledge you need to choose a product that will be great for your needs and provide you with many years of enjoyment.
When it comes to ordering Smartthings Temperature Sensor online, there are a lot of different factors you'll want to consider. We've provided you with a list of questions that should help guide your decision-making process and ensure you're making the right choice. If you'd like more information on how to choose the best product when shopping online, be sure to visit our website today.