Making the ultimate Vibe Pedal needs speed, stability, and precision. It needs to be light but strong, reliable, and swift to last long & to always be ready for use. If you are also looking for ultimate Vibe Pedal, look no further. Here we will provide you with a complete list of tested & top-notch Vibe Pedal.
Our top Vibe Pedal recommendation is based on a wide range of factors. After testing 73212 Vibe Pedal products, we prepared a list of Top 10 Best Vibe Pedal of different brands.
Comparison Chart for Best Cheap Vibe Pedal
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Vibe Pedal after analyzing 73212 reviews.
|1||MXR M68 Uni-Vibe Chorus Vibrato Effects Pedal BUNDLE with AC/DC Adapter Power Supply for 9 Volt DC 1000mA||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|2||KOKKO Acoustic Guitar Effect Pedal (FUV2)||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|3||Keeley Monterey Rotary Fuzz Vibe Effects Pedal||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|4||Dunlop M68 Uni-Vibe® Chorus/Vibrato||9.4||Shop On Amazon|
|5||EarthQuaker Devices The Depths V2 Analog Optical Vibe Machine Guitar Effects Pedal||9.4||Shop On Amazon|
|6||MXR M68 Uni-Vibe Chorus Vibrato Effect Pedal Bundle for Electric Guitar with 2 Patch Cable and 1 Instrument Cable||9.2||Shop On Amazon|
|7||DigiTech -ventura-vibe Rotary/Vibrato Pedal Guitar-Multi-Effects||8.6||Shop On Amazon|
|8||Electro-Harmonix Good Vibes Modulator Pedal||8.6||Shop On Amazon|
|9||JHS Unicorn V2 Analog Univibe with Tap Tempo Guitar Effects Pedal||8.6||Shop On Amazon|
|10||Fulltone Custom Shop Mini Deja Vibe MKII||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- MXR M68 Uni-Vibe Chorus Vibrato Effects Pedal BUNDLE with AC/DC Adapter Power Supply for 9 Volt DC 1000mA...
- KOKKO Acoustic Guitar Effect Pedal FUV2
- Keeley Monterey Rotary Fuzz Vibe Effects Pedal, Multi KMont
- Dunlop M68 Uni-Vibe® Chorus/Vibrato
- EarthQuaker Devices The Depths V2 Analog Optical Vibe Machine Guitar Effects Pedal
- MXR M68 Uni-Vibe Chorus Vibrato Effect Pedal Bundle for Electric Guitar with 2 Patch Cable and 1 Instrument...
- DigiTech -ventura-vibe Rotary/Vibrato Pedal Guitar-Multi-Effects
- Electro-Harmonix Good Vibes Modulator Pedal
- JHS Unicorn V2 Analog Univibe with Tap Tempo Guitar Effects Pedal
- Fulltone Custom Shop Mini Deja Vibe MKII
1. MXR M68 Uni-Vibe Chorus Vibrato Effects Pedal BUNDLE with AC/DC Adapter Power Supply for 9 Volt DC 1000mA
- Iconic Chorus/Vibrato true to the classic late ’60s tone
- Simple three-knob interface
- True bypass
2. KOKKO Acoustic Guitar Effect Pedal (FUV2)
- 4 stage phase change simulation
- Analog rotary guitar speaker effect
- True bypass, power by AC adapter
- Item weight: 0.28 pounds
3. Keeley Monterey Rotary Fuzz Vibe Effects Pedal
- The 1960s in a box!
- Rotary, Vibe, Harmonic Wah
- Thick Vintage Fuzz, Octave Up/Down
- Use an expression pedal (not included) for a full wah pedal
- Power: Runs off of a 9VDC center negative power supply (75mA+)
4. Dunlop M68 Uni-Vibe® Chorus/Vibrato
- Iconic chorus/Vibrato true to the classic late ’60s tone
- Simple three-knob interface
- True bypass
5. EarthQuaker Devices The Depths V2 Analog Optical Vibe Machine Guitar Effects Pedal
- Our take on the classic optical vibe circuit featuring a lush, pulsating, three-dimensional swirling sound.
- Optimized for use with all kinds of instruments, pickups, and any piece of equipment with 1/4″ output.
- Voice” control adjusts the pedal’s midrange focus, which is perfect for tailoring the effect to your particular instrument.
- Throb” knob adds a hefty subharmonic low-end pulse to the vibrato signal; especially useful on synthesizers and bass guitars.
- Intensity” and “Rate” knobs give classic optical vibe sound at more modest settings; dive in deeper and find tones from a smooth ultra-slow warble to sharp, speedy bursts.
- New Flexi-Switch silent relay based switching allows for traditional latching or momentary operation
- A one-hundred percent analog, true-bypass pedal made with care by human hands in Akron, Ohio
6. MXR M68 Uni-Vibe Chorus Vibrato Effect Pedal Bundle for Electric Guitar with 2 Patch Cable and 1 Instrument Cable
- With MXR M68 Uni-Vibe Effect Pedal Your tone won’t be affected while the pedal is off thanks to true bypass switching.
- Add the unmistakable sound of the classic Uni-Vibe effect to your pedalboard with the MXR Uni-Vibe Chorus/Vibrato pedal with Wide range of effects between the chorus mode (dry signal and pitch-shifted signal) and vibe mode (pitch-shifted signal only).
- Maintain your tone with true bypass switching – Tonal purists will appreciate the Uni-Vibe Chorus/Vibrato’s true bypass switching.
- Take your chorus effect from subtle to extreme – You can coax all manner or rich chorus effects from the MXR Uni-Vibe’s chorus mode, from subtle shimmers to slow sweeps.
- Much more pedalboard friendly than the original – It’s a good thing that MXR didn’t emulate the original construction of the Uni-Vibe, because that would make the MXR Uni-Vibe Chorus/Vibrato much less compact.
7. DigiTech -ventura-vibe Rotary/Vibrato Pedal Guitar-Multi-Effects
- Three Unique Rotary/Vibrato Types: Vintage – Inspired by vintage phaser-based Uni-Vibe effects Modern – Original pure pitch-based vibrato effect Rotary- Based on a Leslie speaker rotary effect Slow to fast Foot-Switchable speeds.
- Compact Size with Soft Click, Vacuum-Style Footswitch True Stereo I/O True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass High-Voltage operation for uncompromised signal quality.
- Includes the following stage accessories: Stomp lock knob guard locks your tone in place and prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage Custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad to attach and lock your pedals to your pedalboard.
8. Electro-Harmonix Good Vibes Modulator Pedal
- Selectable Chorus or Vibrato delivers classic 1960’s tone and vibe.
- Simple control set: Volume, Intensity, Speed knobs.
- Rugged, compact die-cast chassis.
- True Bypass
- Includes EHX9. 6DC power supply
9. JHS Unicorn V2 Analog Univibe with Tap Tempo Guitar Effects Pedal
- A fully analog, photocell-based vibe with tap tempo, ratio, external tap control, and external rate control via expression pedal.
- Bursting with all the lush and washy pulsations that changed what the electric guitar could sound like in the 1960s.
- All-analog signal path delivers a warm, touch-sensitive tone
- Dry/Wet toggle selects between a Uni-Vibe and vibrato effect
- Control the rate of the effect with the Speed knob or onboard tap-tempo footswitch
- The Ratio knob features quarter, dotted-eigth, and triplet divisions
- Four knobs and a mini toggle are all you need for a world of syrupy, modulated tones
10. Fulltone Custom Shop Mini Deja Vibe MKII
- 30% smaller enclosure than older MDVs, still with top-mounted jacks for tight spaces.
- Now has MUCH slower and MUCH faster available speeds (than all older Fulltone vibes)
- Has a linear ramp up of the Speed knob
- 100% correct Vintage Univibe analog circuit with no opamps in the Audio path
- It has twice the available volume as any vibe clone, assuring that you don’t get bogged-down in the mix when you kick it on.
How To Choose The Best Vibe Pedal When Shopping Online?
Having a hard time finding the right Vibe Pedal? This is especially true when browsing online, where you can't touch and feel it beforehand. With so many different brands, styles, and price points out there, it can be very overwhelming. Here are some tips for making sure you find the product that's best for you.
Have A Budget: This is the most important thing to consider when shopping online. Make sure you know how much you want to spend before you start looking at products. This will help narrow down your search and make it easier to find a product that fits your budget.
Brand Value: When you're shopping online, it's easy to be swayed by a brand name. If you've never heard of the brand before, look up reviews on the product and see what other people are saying about it. You can also check out their website to see if they have a good reputation.
Features: When you're shopping online, it's easy to get caught up in the "look" of a product. While you want something that looks nice, it's also important to consider the features of the product. Is it easy to use? Does it have a lot of extra features? Is it worth the price?
Price: While you want to get the best deal possible, don't sacrifice quality for price. If you're looking at two products that are similar in quality and price, go with the one that's cheaper.
Value: The value of a product is not just about the price. It's also about how much you're getting for your money. If you can get a lot of use out of something, it's worth more than something that only gets used once. The bottom line is that it's important to know what you're looking for when shopping for the best Vibe Pedal. If you know what features are important to you, then it will be easier to find a product that will work for you.
Specifications: The most important specification is the size, which will tell you if it will fit your needs. Other specifications include what materials were used to make the product and how much weight it can hold.
Customer Reviews: It's important to read what other people have to say about the product you're thinking of buying. A lot of people leave reviews on websites like Amazon, so it's easy to find out what they think. Reviews are important because they can tell you if the product is worth buying. If a lot of people say that it's good, then it probably is.
Customer Service: Customer service is very important. If you have a problem with your product, you want to be able to get in touch with someone who can help you. The best companies offer 24/7 customer service so that they can help you.
With so many different products on the market, it can be hard to know which one is best for you. In this article, we’ve provided some helpful tips that should help make your shopping experience much smoother and more enjoyable.