If you're also confused about what to buy for your collection, worry not. Here we will provide you with a complete collection of high-quality Guitar Nut in an affordable range. Make sure to read the complete list.
For your help, our team members have prepared a list of the Top 10 Best Guitar Nut. This list is based on the analysis of 56229 Guitar Nut products. These seems to be the common choice of many people and is the highly recommended product for you.
Comparison Chart for Guitar Nut
56229 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Guitar Nut. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Greenten 2 Pcs 6 String Electric Bone Nut Cattle Bone Slotted Replacement (42 X 3.5, Unbleached)||9.4||Shop On Amazon|
|2||Blisstime 2 Sets (4pcs) 6 String Acoustic Guitar Bone Bridge Saddle and Nut||9.2||Shop On Amazon|
|3||Fender Roasted Maple Stratocaster||9.2||Shop On Amazon|
|4||Vencetmat Unbleached Acoustic Guitar Nuts||9||Shop On Amazon|
|5||Musiclily 42mm Flat Bottom Slotted Bone Guitar String Nut for Fender Strat Stratocaster Telecaster Tele Parts (Pack of 2)||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|6||6Pcs Bone Guitar Nuts Blank For Electric Bass Acoustic Classical Guitar Mandolin Banjo Ukulele Nut Blank||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|7||Graphtech Guitar Top Nut (PT-6116-00)||8.6||Shop On Amazon|
|8||Musiclily Pro Urea Resin Plastic Slotted 42mm Strat Tele Electric Guitar Nuts Flat Bottom for 6-string Fender Stratocaster/Telecaster||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|9||Blisstime 2 Sets 4pcs 6 String Acoustic Guitar Bone Bridge Saddle and Nut Made of Real Bone||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
|10||MusicNomad MN676 16 pc. Diamond Coated Guitar Nut Slotting Files Complete Shop Set||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Greenten 2 Pcs 6 String Electric Bone Nut Cattle Bone Slotted Replacement 42 X 3.5, Unbleached
- Blisstime 2 Sets 6 String Acoustic Guitar Bone Bridge Saddle and Nut, Made of Real Bone with 9 Pcs Sand...
- Fender Roasted Maple Stratocaster, 22 Jumbo Frets, 12", Pao Ferro, Flat Oval Shape Electric Guitar Neck...
- Vencetmat Unbleached Acoustic Guitar Nuts, Fit for 43mm,1 11/16 Width Neck Slot, Pure Complete Bone, Bone...
- Musiclily 42mm Flat Bottom Slotted Bone Guitar String Nut for Fender Strat Stratocaster Telecaster Tele...
- 6Pcs Bone Guitar Nuts Blank For Electric Bass Acoustic Classical Guitar Mandolin Banjo Ukulele Nut Blank,52x6x10mm,MusicOne...
- Graphtech Guitar Top Nut PT-6116-00
- Musiclily Pro Urea Resin Plastic Slotted 42mm Strat Tele Electric Guitar Nuts Flat Bottom for 6-string...
- Blisstime 2 Sets 4pcs 6 String Acoustic Guitar Bone Bridge Saddle and Nut Made of Real Bone
- MusicNomad MN676 16 pc. Diamond Coated Guitar Nut Slotting Files Complete Shop Set
1. Greenten 2 Pcs 6 String Electric Bone Nut Cattle Bone Slotted Replacement (42 X 3.5, Unbleached)
- 100% Brand New,Flat Bottom,PLEASE NOTE THE SIZE
- High quality string nut real bone,High quality sound and volume
- Size:42 X 3.5 X 4.5/3.5mm(1.653 X 0.137 X 0.177/0.137 inch)
- Designed for modern and vintage electric guitars and found,We have checked the product carefully
- Nut has pre cut string slots and requires very little experience to install.
2. Blisstime 2 Sets (4pcs) 6 String Acoustic Guitar Bone Bridge Saddle and Nut
- Package includes 2 pcs of nut, 2 pcs of saddle and 9 pcs of sand paper, 13 pcs of Stainless Steel Grinding Needles.
- Bone nut size: 43mmX6mmX8.5mm; Bone saddle size: 72mmX3mmx9mm
- Stainless Steel Grinding Needles – 13 different diameters: 0.
- Sand Paper Model: 9pcs (240 grit, 320 grit, 400 grit)(Sand Paper Size:12.
- Note: The thinner files are easily bent, please use them carefully.
3. Fender Roasted Maple Stratocaster
- Roasted maple neck
- Flat Oval”-shaped profile; 12”-radius pau Ferro fingerboard
- 22 jumbo frets; synthetic bone nut
- Gloss urethane finish on fingerboard and headstock face; Satin finish on back of neck
- Modern-style truss rod adjustment
4. Vencetmat Unbleached Acoustic Guitar Nuts
- Made of 100% real high-quality bones, enhance timbre, Unbleached, keep the same color as pre-cut bone, offer a better tone.
- Nut size:43mmx6mmx9mm, Perfectly replace your existing Bridge Saddle and Nut.
- Nut and saddle have an important influence on the feel and timbre of guitar.
- If accidentally over-polish them, it doesn’t matter.
- Many luthiers and manufacturers prefer use bone guitar nuts for their instruments.
5. Musiclily 42mm Flat Bottom Slotted Bone Guitar String Nut for Fender Strat Stratocaster Telecaster Tele Parts (Pack of 2)
- Flat bottom, with string slots, Good replacement bone nut for 6 strings guitar
- E to E String Spacing:1-3/8″ (35.5mm)
- Length: 1-5/8 inch (42mm);Thickness: 1/8 inch (3.5mm); Height: 3/16″ (4.5mm)
- Material: Real Bone; Colour: Bleached White
- Package includes: 2 Pcs guitar nuts
6. 6Pcs Bone Guitar Nuts Blank For Electric Bass Acoustic Classical Guitar Mandolin Banjo Ukulele Nut Blank
- Materials:Real high quality buffalo bone
- Apply to Acoustic Electric Classical Guitar Bass guitar,Mandolin Banjo Ukulele
- Nut size: Approx 52mm × 10mm× 6mm
- Package includes: 6 x Bone Guitar Nut Blank, 2 x polishing paper.
7. Graphtech Guitar Top Nut (PT-6116-00)
- GraphTech Black TUSQ XL Guitar Nut
- GRAPHTECH BLACK TUSQ XL NUT SLOTTED 1 11/16inch
- Designed to boost guitar performance, TUSQ XL is precision engineered and specially formulated to bring out the hidden harmonics and richness in every note.
- TUSQ XL is based on the highly resonant TUSQ man made ivory and impregnated with PTFE, the slipperiest substance on earth, to improve the tuning performance of the guitar.
- Improved tuning stability, improved harmonic content
8. Musiclily Pro Urea Resin Plastic Slotted 42mm Strat Tele Electric Guitar Nuts Flat Bottom for 6-string Fender Stratocaster/Telecaster
- Ideal for 6-string Fender Strat / Tele style guitar
- Dimensions: 42mm (1-21/32″) Length x 3.
- Flat bottom, R320 (12 inch) top radius, Pre-slotted to make for a quick and easy install
- Made of Urea resin plastic, it is harder material than the other plastic nuts
- Package Includes: 2 pieces nuts
9. Blisstime 2 Sets 4pcs 6 String Acoustic Guitar Bone Bridge Saddle and Nut Made of Real Bone
- Made of real cattle bone, which can offer a better tone than plastic.
- Bone nut size:43mmX6mmX8.5MM
- Bone saddle size:72mmX3mmx9mm
- Package includes 2 pcs nut and 2 pcs saddle.
- Many luthiers and guitar manufacturers prefer bone guitar nuts for their instruments.
10. MusicNomad MN676 16 pc. Diamond Coated Guitar Nut Slotting Files Complete Shop Set
- The Entire 16 Piece Nut File Set Perfect for any Job, any Instrument.
- Innovative Diamond Coated, Round “String-Shape” Blade Design that won’t Bend, Resulting in Smooth, Precision Cuts.
- Laser Engraved Size on Each Blade Plus Ergonomic Handle and Convenient Workbench Hang Hole
- Perfect for Cutting and Polishing at the Same Time for New or Existing Nut Slots
- Great for All the Most Common Nut Materials such as Nylon, Bone, Graphite & TUSQ.
A Simple Guide To Choosing The Best Guitar Nut When Shopping Online.
You may find it difficult to choose which Guitar Nut is best for you when shopping online. You have narrowed your search down by brand, style, and price but still couldn't seem to make up your mind. Here are some tips that will help you make the right decision when shopping online.
1 - Check the reviews: Product reviews are a great way to determine if you should purchase a particular product or not. If there are many positive reviews, then this is probably a good choice. However, if there are many negative reviews, then you should probably look for another product.
2 - Look at the price: The price of a product is one of the most important factors to consider when shopping online. You need to make sure that you are getting a good deal.
3 - Check the shipping costs: Shipping costs can add up quickly, so you need to make sure that you are not paying too much for shipping. You should also consider how long it will take for your product to arrive.
4 - Consider buying from a store: If you can find the product that you want in a physical store, then you should consider buying it there. Stores usually offer much better prices than online stores.
5 - Check for online coupons: Many online stores offer coupons and discount codes that you can use to save money. You should always check for these before you make a purchase.
6 - Check the return policy: Most online stores have a good return policy, so you can always return the product if you don't like it. Make sure that you check the return policy before you buy anything. If there is a restocking fee, then you should consider buying something else.
7 - Consider buying used: If you can find a good deal on a used product, then you should consider buying it. However, make sure that the item is in good condition before you buy it.
8 - Use a credit card: Using a credit card can help you to build your credit history, and it will also give you some protection if the product is not as advertised.
9 - Pay with PayPal: If you have an account with PayPal, then you can use it to pay for your purchases. This is a good idea because it will give you some protection if the product is not as advertised.
It's easy to get lost in the sea of options when shopping online, but don't worry. Using the tips we've provided here, you should now have the knowledge you need to choose a product that will be great for your needs and provide you with many years of enjoyment.
When it comes to ordering Guitar Nut online, there are a lot of different factors you'll want to consider. We've provided you with a list of questions that should help guide your decision-making process and ensure you're making the right choice. If you'd like more information on how to choose the best product when shopping online, be sure to visit our website today.